Your health and safety is of utmost importance yo us. In order to stop/limit the spread of Covid-19 and other seasonal flu we follow guidelines issued by Folkhälsomyndigheten. Our shala remains open for practice until further notice but we kindly ask you to be extra careful and practice saucha/cleanliness (and common sense) when you come to class! We on our side make sure the premises are being cleaned more often and that surfaces that are being touched by many, such as door handles, are sanitized regularly. We also abstain from physical adjustments until the situation has calmed down again.
We kindly ask you not to come to the shala if you’re sick or even if you have any mild symptoms of flu (or if you have a family member/member of your household who is unwell). If you belong to a risk group and don’t want to come to the shala we offer Mysore and some of out other classes via Zoom. Please contact us should you wish to practice with us online.
Please respect follow the following guidelines when you come to the shala:
– Shower/wash before you come to practice
– Wash your hands frequently. Use hand sanitizer (available at the shala)
– Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes
– Bring YOUR OWN yoga mat and props, avoid using the “rental” mats, blankets or other accessories that belong to the shala
– Bring a sweat towel
– Take your mat home and clean it. In case you keep it at the shala clean it extra well (we provide mat cleanser).
– Wash your practice clothes and mat towel after each practice
– Don’t leave rugs or mat towels at the shala. Take home and wash!
– Keep extra space between the mats – at least 1 meter
– Be ok with not receiving any physical adjustments
– Please take a consent card before you start your practice. GREEN=yes to adjustments, YELLOW=only vocal adjustments, RED=please leave me alone
– Stay at home if you’re feeling sick (you should never practice with fever or sore throat anyway)
We ask you all to kindly cooperate so that we don’t have to close or risk spreading any virus. Please remember that in times of insecurity and stress it is of vital importance to keep up good health routines to keep our immune system strong. We encourage all of you to keep up your regular practice, whether in the shala or at home despite the difficult situation. We are here for you and if you need support or have questions about your practice please don’t hesitate to send us a message. Keeping in touch with a community is important in times where we are more and more isolated from each other.
Stay safe and healthy!